|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Air date||October 14, 1989|
|Written by||Jeffrey Scott|
Mega Trouble For Megaland
Three Men and a Dragon
The episode was written by Jeffrey Scott.
When the N Team gets their hands on a magic lamp, things go horribly wrong with the N Team members greedily wishing for everything they want. Things get worse when Mother Brain sets her sights on getting the lamp, to use for her own evil devices.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
|N Team||Forces of Chaos||Others|
Characters with the same number first appeared in the same shot.
- This was the second episode to use "Shakedown" as its featured song, yet it uses a slower version of the song.
- Wombatman makes a cameo in this episode during the baseball scene.
- After making his "unbeatable" wish, Kevin jumps really high without using his Power Pad, even though his dialogue clearly states he is using it.
- Simon's nose is wished straighter, but suddenly back to normal with no wish to undo it.
- Lana says with a magic lamp she could free Videoland. So why doesn't she? Why does the N Team act like such idiots once they get the lamp?
- Why is Mega Man wearing pajamas? He's a robot!
- This is the second time King Hippo attempts a falsetto voice. It's even higher pitched than the falsetto he uses in the pilot episode and makes him sound like Mayor Squaresly, who first appears in Season 2. (Ironically enough, both King Hippo and Mayor Squaresly were voiced by Garry Chalk.)
Variants and AlterationsEdit