|Season 3, Episode 4|
|Air date||October 5, 1991|
|Written by||Dorothy Middleton|
Return to Castlevania
Battle of the Baseball Know-It-Alls
The episode was written by Dorothy Middleton.
The N Team returns to Tetris, where the Puzzle Wizard, a strange new villain, has been using a device to transform the citizens into Tetris blocks. It's up to the N Team to enter the Wizard's fortress and rescue the world.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
|N Team||Forces of Chaos||Others|
- Originally aired with the Super Mario World cartoon "Ghosts R Us."
- Last episode to feature Tetris, Lyle, and Mayor Squaresly.
- The song that plays during the Tetris Blocks Song Montage Chase Sequence was later reused as an unreleased soundtrack song for the Sonic the Hedgehog animated series, another video game-inspired cartoon from DiC Entertainment which came out two years after this episode.
- Both Prince Lyle and Mayor Squaresly have different color schemes in this episode than the ones used in the Season 2 episode "The Trouble With Tetris", though their overall designs are the same.
- Simon gets zapped by the Puzzle Wizard's ray before Mayor Squaresly does, yet he's still in block form (and being used as a doorstop) at the end of the episode. Why does he take so much longer to return to normal than the mayor does?
Variants and AlterationsEdit