|The Lost City of Kongoland|
|Season 2, Episode 6|
|Air date||November 10, 1990|
|Written by||Dennis O'Flaherty|
The Big Game
Once Upon a Time Machine
The episode was written by Dennis O'Flaherty.
When the lost city of Kongoland arises after 1000 years, the N Team goes to investigate. When they arrive, an ancient treasure possesses Princess Lana with the spirit of Konga, the leader of the Konkas.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
|N Team||Forces of Chaos||Others|
Note: If 2+ characters have the same number, that means they first appeared in the same shot.
- Last appearance of Kongoland in the series.
- This episode is the first and only one in which Princess Lana is a villain (though since she is possessed by the spirit of Konga at the time, it could be argued that he is the true villain).
- Konga makes his first and only appearance in Prince Plenty's crystal story.
- One of the Few Episodes where Donkey Kong was very antagonistic towards both the N Team and Mother Brain and her Lackeys as Donkey Kong was in a very mean spirited mood in this episode dued to having alot of bad stuff happening to him including getting strangled by plants (Can you blame the poor guy?)
- When Lana says "How did my father keep up with all this?", her mouth doesn't move.
- Kid Icarus, Duke, and Gameboy don't appear when the farmer and landlord are arguing over a cow, but they appear in the shot when the cow runs away.
Variants and alterationsEdit
- No real variants appear to exist except for Family, VGM, and USA reruns, which made small edits to add in more commercials.