Mega Man is shown to be brave, loyal, and very strong-willed. He tends to use the word "mega" in every sentence and sometimes makes puns. ("Kevin in Videoland")
Although Mega Man cares about his friends enough to fight for them, he dislikes being a robot and wants to be alive like they are, eagerly going on a quest that promises him a chance to become human. ("Happy Birthday, Megaman")
- Superhuman Strength: Mega Man is shown lifting things that range from a whole Ferris wheel to Mother Brain and her minions with very little effort. He retains his strength even after becoming human.
- Advanced Weaponry: Mega Man has blasters built into his gloves that can fire plasma bolts. He is also seen using a variation of the Metal Blade in "Battle of the Baseball Know-It-Alls" and "The Fractured Fantasy of Captain N," and the Hard Knuckle and Shadow Blade in "A Tale of Two Dogs."
- Energy Absorption: Mega Man can "eat" energy cells with his fingertips to replenish his lost energy. ("Mega Trouble For Megaland")
- Jet Pack: Mega Man is shown to own a jet pack in one episode.
Relationships with Other CharactersEdit
Mega Man is known to argue with Kid Icarus sometimes. However, he also apparently has faith in Kid Icarus' intuition, since he comes to trust Kevin based on the fact that Kid Icarus trusts Kevin. ("Kevin in Videoland")
- Season 1 showed Mega Man getting tired. Episodes such as "Mega Trouble For Megaland" and "Wishful Thinking" had Mega Man catching his breath.
- According to an interview with the animator, Mega Man has a green color scheme because the animator forgot that Mega Man was originally blue, and nobody at Nintendo or DiC caught it.