|I Wish I Was a Wombatman|
|Season 2, Episode 11|
|Air date||December 15, 1990|
|Written by||Sean Roche and David Ehrman|
The Trojan Dragon
The Invasion of the Paper Pedalers
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
|N Team||Forces of Chaos||Others|
- The title is most likely a parody of "I wish I was a spaceman," the first line to the closing theme song to the 1960s Gerry Anderson Supermarionation series, Fireball XL5.
- Wombatman is a parody of Batman.
- Nikki is a parody of Vicki Vale.
- The Wombatmobile is a parody of the Batmobile.
- In this episode, Simon Belmont thinks Wombatman is stupid, but in "The Most Dangerous Game Master" it's one of his favorite shows.
- Why is Kid Icarus so interested in learning moves from a TV superhero like Wombatman? He's already an angel with an arsenal of different types of arrows, and unlike Wombatman, he can actually fly.
Variants and AlterationsEdit